Ofsted and School performance Tables
Kensington Primary Academy's overall effectiveness was judged to be 'Outstanding' during our Ofsted inspection. In addition, the quality of education within the school was judged within each of the five judgement areas as follows:
- Effectiveness of leadership and management: Outstanding
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Outstanding
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Outstanding
- Outcomes for pupils: Outstanding
- Early years provision: Outstanding
You can read the full report here.
The Department for Education publish performance tables for primary schools across the UK. The tables report on the percentage of children achieving level 4 or above in both English and Maths, and on the percentage making expected progress in English and Maths as measured by assessments at the end of Key Stage 2 in Year 6.
You can visit their website here.
You can see our end of year data for the academic year 2022-2023 here.
You can find our school information and performance measures here.